Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Here we go

Ok let me just say it..... Dieting fucking sucks losing weight fucking sucks but you know what sucks even more? Stepping on a scale and realizing you have allowed yourself to get to 294.5 pounds.... I am almost 300 pounds and that is a number I never want to fucking reach EVER!! and you would think I would have smartened up when I had my appendix out or when they removed my gall bladder last year but nope seeing the number 294.5 on the scale that woke me up! Also having my son ask me if I can be a skinny mommy punched me right in the core too. So here I am hopefully at the heaviest I will ever be looking to get healthy if not for me for my family! Don't expect any diet tips from me I have no idea what the hell I am doing. I won't be following any crash diets as those normally lead to failure as you do great and then crash and gain. Bit by bit I will just be making healthier choices and adjusting my lifestyle bit by bit. I am not setting crazy goals I am setting low ones so if I acheieve it I am happy if I surpass it all the better but I want to lose at least a pound a week I know 1 pound come on Tina! But just think in one year I will have lost a minimum of 52 pounds now that doesn't sound so bad now does it? In 2 years I will have lost 104 and I think that is feasible! So get ready for this roller coaster and if you haven't figured it out I am a bit of a potty mouth so I will be cursing this whole thing out!! As of yesterday it will be one week no soda!!! And drinking a litre of water a day. Next up chips and sweets Now I will warn you on Saturday it is my daughters party I will have a slice of cake but I will limit myself to one and I won't eat chips.... God help me!

No comments: